1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1.3 This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
1.4 This policy shall apply only to all orders submitted through our website for stock items or where custom items have a manufacturing fault.
1.5 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 7 following the receipt of goods;
- the returned product is unused, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
3. Returns Procedure
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact Mats Nationwide using the email address email@example.com prior to return and return the goods to the returns address: Smart Storage c/o Mats Nationwide Ltd, 41 Craven Road, Altrincham, WA14 5YH.
3.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent by a signed for delivery service that can generate a Proof of Delivery.
3.3 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
3.4 Please use the original packaging for all returns and ensure the goods are in an as-new condition and complete.
3.5 For items to be exchanged; please include a note with the goods indicating for what product the goods are to be exchanged alongside a telephone number in order that we can contact you to arrange any refunds / payments required as part of the exchange.
4. Returns procedure (faulty goods)
4.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact Mats Nationwide using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return and include, with the email, a photo of the defective product clearly displaying the defect.
4.2 Please include a note with the goods indicating a contact telephone number in order that we can contact you to arrange any refunds.
4.3 Once the fault has been validated, we will arrange for the collection of the goods.
4.4 Please use the original packaging for all returns and ensure the goods are in an as-new condition and complete.
5.1 The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- Custom or bespoke mats, unless they have a manufacturing defect.
- Any products with a fault caused by accident, neglect, or misuse by the customer.
6.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
6.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product unless the mat is faulty
6.3 We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
6.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6.5 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
7. Improper returns
7.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we will charge for re-delivery of the returned product plus a 10% handling fee; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
8. Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by Mats Nationwide Limited.
8.2 Our principal place of business is at Bridgewater House, Atlantic St, Broadheath, Cheshire, Altrincham WA14 5HH.
8.3 You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.