Premium Plus Heavy Duty Entrance Mats
Combining fine heat set fibres with heavy-duty fibres, the dual action Premium Plus Heavy Duty Entrance Mat is groundbreaking. For customers in the market for an all-encompassing ‘super mat’ look no further. This dirt-catching entrance mat has a unique double feature; heavy-duty mono-filament fibres remove coarse dirt from passing soles whilst the high-twist, fine, heat-set fibres, absorb and keep fine dust, dirt and moisture in the mat.
There quite simply is not another entrance mat like it, making the Premium Plus Heavy Duty Entrance Mats the number one choice for busy entrance and reception areas where footfall and dirt ingress is high.
This luxurious entrance mat is also suitable for exits, hallways, corridors and reception areas. It has exceptional dirt trapping capability and is superb moisture absorption capacity to ensure floors remain safe, dry and clean.
Choose from standard, runner, large, extra large or even a custom size to fit the desired space and choose from one of two classic colours, heather grey or black lava, designed to complement almost any interior space. The Premium Plus Heavy Duty Mat has a heavy duty nitrile rubber border and backing, making it suitable for any floor type including carpet, tiles or wood, and it can be used in areas where there is underfloor heating.
There is the option for a mat well version of the Premium Plus Heavy Duty mat, where a thicker rubber backing is applied to add stability in the mat well. With unique dual performing fibres for scraping and wiping, this mat will absorb fine dust, dirt and moisture all day long to help keep the rest of the premises clean.
- Material: Heavy duty solution dyed high-twist nylon with a tough monofilament fibres to remove coarse dirt from passing shoes. Available in two attractive dirt-hiding mottled colours
- Border and backing: 100% premium non slip Nitrile EXSTM rubber border and backing, prevents curling and cracking in all types of weather. Suitable for use on all floor types, including underfloor heating. Unique beveled rubber border allows easy wheeled access for prams, wheelchairs and trolleys
- Border width: 20 mm
- Mat depth: Approx. 9-10mm
- Slip resistance: NFSI High-Traction certified
- Fire classification: EN 13501–1 / Dfl-s1
- Static electrical propensity: EN 14041 Antistatic. Ideal for use in front of lifts and other areas with high static.
- Dirt absorption: 900 g/sqm
- Moisture absorption: 3 – 4 l/sqm
- Colours: Black lava and grey heather
- Guarantee: 5 year manufacturers guarantee. 11 year warranty against significant colour loss
- Cleaning: Washable up to 60 degrees.
- Drying: Tumble dry up to 60 degrees
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Internal use
- Tolerance: +/- 5%
- Custom sizes: Custom sizes available between widths of 150cm and lengths of 700cm, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01565 756 152 for prices.
- Washable up to 60 ˚C
- Tumble dry up to 60 ˚C
- Steam Clean
- Entrances and exits with heavy foot traffic
- Hallways and receptions
- Shops and retail
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Public buildings
- Garages and workshops
Why Choose Mats Nationwide?
We are a leading provider of the highest quality entrance, logo, and custom floor mats for commercial and domestic customers in the UK and overseas. Since 2008, we have met strict quality standards; supplied NFSI certified high traction mats, and put outstanding, unrivaled customer service as our number one priority. Our safety-enhancing floor mats help customers enjoy cleaner, safer facilities.
Quick and Reliable UK & International Delivery
Safety tested & made to strict quality standards
NFSI certified high-traction mats available
High performance and long lasting